Phoenix Cromford Toilet Roll Holder - Brushed Nickel
The Phoenix Cromford Toilet Roll Holder in Brushed Nickel features a twin screw mounting plate for a stable installation and comes with a 7 year warranty for added support. It is designed in Australia and boasts a durable, high-quality finish. Its modern and sleek style can be complemented by matching it with other tapware, showers, and accessories to complete the look of your bathroom.
- Twin screw mounting plate for a stable installation
- 7 year warranty support
- Designed in Australia
- Durable and high-quality finish
- Can be matched with other tapware, showers, and accessories
Overall, the Phoenix Cromford Toilet Roll Holder in Brushed Nickel is a sleek and modern addition to any bathroom. Its twin screw mounting plate ensures a secure and stable installation, while the 7 year warranty provides peace of mind. Designed in Australia, the toilet roll holder boasts a durable and high-quality finish, making it a reliable and long-lasting product. Additionally, it can be matched with other tapware, showers, and accessories to create a cohesive and stylish look in your bathroom.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).