Phoenix Gloss Shower / Bath Diverter Mixer - Chrome
The Phoenix Gloss Shower/Bath Diverter Mixer in Chrome is a sleek and stylish addition to any modern bathroom. The ceramic 180° rotary diverter allows for easy switching between two connected water outlets, providing flexibility for your shower or bath setup. The mixer features a high quality solid brass backplate and a durable, high quality finish that is designed to withstand the demands of everyday use. The 35mm ceramic cartridge comes with a 15 year warranty, providing peace of mind for long-lasting use. Designed in Australia, the mixer is part of a matching range of tapware and accessories, ensuring a cohesive look for your bathroom. With a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and temperature rating of 1 - 75°C, this mixer is a reliable and functional addition to your bathroom.
- Ceramic 180° rotary diverter to switch between two connected water outlets
- High quality, solid brass backplate
- 35mm ceramic cartridge with 15-year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high-quality finish
- Sleek design to complement any modern bathroom
- Matching tapware and accessories to complete the look
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C
Overall, the Phoenix Gloss Shower/Bath Diverter Mixer in Chrome is a versatile and functional fixture that allows you to easily switch between two water outlets. The ceramic rotary diverter is designed to be durable and easy to use, ensuring that it will stand up to regular use over time. The high-quality brass backplate and ceramic cartridge also contribute to the longevity of the product, while the sleek and modern design will complement any contemporary bathroom. Additionally, the mixer is designed to be easy to install and maintain, and can be coordinated with other Phoenix Gloss tapware and accessories for a cohesive and stylish look.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).