We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated sales assistants to work in our North Parramatta and Taren Point stores.
If this sounds like you then please CLICK HERE to email us your resume!
We’re looking for an experienced and well-rounded sales associate to join our showroom sales team.
You will be part of a high-performing, well-established team of seasoned sales
professionals who are helping customers select and choose the best products for their kitchen and bathroom builds and renovations. You'll be guiding and advising our customers about how to create amazing spaces that are just in their dreams!
You will be a motivated and well-organized individual who has a good understanding of selling and knows how to develop strong relationships with your customers as you guide them through the journey of purchasing.
- Attend to customers in our showroom and helping them select bathroom and kitchen supplies from our large, quality range of products in our sizable showroom.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide industry-leading customer service.
Relevant experience for this role includes:
- Sales, account management, field sales, lead generation, customer service, retail, hospitality - if this sounds like you, then read on!
- Sales experience (in the bathroom and kitchen industry preferred but not essential).
- Strong time-management skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Australian working Visa.
- This business is growing and offers great career opportunities.
- Attractive salary plus commission.
- Free onsite parking.
- Staff discounts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As an exempt retail business we are still open for business but following all COVID safe rules with regards to checking in, masks, social distancing, etc.