Phoenix Nostalgia Bath Outlet Shepherds Crook - Brushed Nickel
The Phoenix Nostalgia Bath Outlet Shepherds Crook in Brushed Nickel is a beautifully designed and functional fixture that will add an elegant touch to any bathroom. The product features a screw-on spout and is made of high-quality brass construction, ensuring durability and longevity. The fixture is supported by a 7-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that it will withstand the test of time. The elegant design is perfect for enhancing any period home and matches perfectly with other tapware and accessories from the Nostalgia range. The pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C ensures this product can be used with most standard plumbing systems. This bath outlet is a perfect blend of form and function and will elevate the style of any bathroom.
- Traditional shepherds crook design for an elegant look
- Screw-on spout for easy installation and maintenance
- Made of durable brass construction for longevity
- Backed by a 7-year warranty for peace of mind
- Designed in Australia for local style and functionality
- Suitable for use with matching tapware and accessories for a coordinated bathroom design
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa, Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C
Overall, the Phoenix Nostalgia Bath Outlet Shepherds Crook in Brushed Nickel offers a timeless and elegant design that complements period-style homes. The screw-on spout makes it easy to install and maintain, while the durable brass construction ensures longevity. It is designed in Australia to meet local style and functionality needs and is supported by a 7-year warranty for added peace of mind. This bath outlet is suitable for use with matching tapware and accessories, allowing for a coordinated bathroom design. It has a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and a temperature rating of 1 - 75°C.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).