Phoenix Axia Basin / Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm - Brushed Nickel
The Phoenix Axia Basin / Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm in Brushed Nickel boasts several impressive features and style benefits, including an international award-winning design with a unique, asymmetrical design featuring black trim detailing. It also features a unique European progressive brass cartridge with a lifetime warranty, and is constructed from durable brass with an ultra-thin, cast spout. A free-flow aerator is included in the box for bath installation, and it comes with a breech assembly. The minimal design of this mixer set is specifically tailored to suit modern bathroom interiors. The pressure rating for the set is 150 - 500kPa, and the temperature rating is 1 - 55°C.
- International award-winning design
- Unique, asymmetrical design with black trim detailing
- Unique European progressive brass cartridge with lifetime warranty
- Brass construction with ultra-thin, cast spout
- Free-flow aerator included in box for bath installation
- Designed in Australia with durable, high-quality finish
- Includes breech assembly
- Minimal design to suit modern bathroom interiors
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 55°C
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Basin/Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm in brushed nickel is a sleek and modern addition to any bathroom. The unique asymmetrical design with black trim detailing creates a bold statement, while the brushed nickel finish adds a touch of sophistication. The construction of the mixer set is made of brass with an ultra-thin, cast spout for durability and longevity. The free-flow aerator included in the box for bath installation provides a smooth and consistent flow of water. The design is minimalistic to suit modern bathroom interiors, and it comes with a breech assembly for easy installation. Additionally, the mixer set has a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and temperature rating of 1 - 55°C, ensuring a comfortable and safe bathing experience.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).