Phoenix Axia Basin / Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm - Matte Black
The Phoenix Axia Basin / Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm in Matte Black features an award-winning, asymmetrical design with black trim detailing that adds a unique and modern touch to any bathroom. It is constructed from high-quality brass with an ultra-thin, cast spout, and is designed in Australia with a durable finish. The mixer set includes a unique European progressive brass cartridge with a lifetime warranty, as well as a free-flow aerator for bath installation. It also includes a breech assembly and has a minimal design that complements modern bathroom interiors. The mixer set has a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and a temperature rating of 1 - 55°C.
- International award-winning design
- Unique, asymmetrical design with black trim detailing
- Unique European progressive brass cartridge with lifetime warranty
- Brass construction with ultra-thin, cast spout
- Free-flow aerator included in box for bath installation
- Designed in Australia with durable, high quality finish
- Includes breech assembly
- Minimal design to suit modern bathroom interiors
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 55°C
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Basin / Bath Wall Mixer Set 200mm in Matte Black is a stylish and functional addition to any modern bathroom. Its unique, asymmetrical design with black trim detailing adds a touch of elegance, while the brass construction with ultra-thin, cast spout provides durability and a sleek look. The inclusion of a free-flow aerator for bath installation and a breech assembly make installation easy and convenient. The unique European progressive brass cartridge with lifetime warranty ensures reliable and efficient water flow. Designed in Australia with a high-quality finish, this mixer set is perfect for those looking for a minimalistic and contemporary bathroom design.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).