Phoenix Axia Basin Mixer - Brushed Nickel
The Phoenix Axia Basin Mixer in brushed nickel features a modern and sleek design with its leverless handle and ultra-thin cast spout. The brass construction and standard European brass cartridge with a lifetime warranty ensure long-lasting durability and reliable performance. The mixer has a versatile pressure and temperature rating, making it suitable for various bathroom setups. Its minimalist design and brushed nickel finish add a touch of luxury and sophistication to any modern bathroom interior. Overall, the Phoenix Axia Basin Mixer in brushed nickel boasts a modern and elegant design suitable for any contemporary bathroom.
- Leverless handle design for a sleek and modern look
- Brass construction for durability and longevity
- Ultra-thin cast spout for an elegant and minimalist look
- Standard European brass cartridge with a lifetime warranty for reliable performance
- Pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and temperature rating of 1 - 55°C for versatile usage
- Designed in Australia to suit modern bathroom interiors
- Durable and high-quality brushed nickel finish
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Basin Mixer in brushed nickel features an award-winning leverless handle design that adds to its sleek and modern look. Its brass construction ensures long-lasting durability and comes with a standard European brass cartridge that offers reliable performance with a lifetime warranty. The ultra-thin cast spout and minimalist design make it suitable for modern bathroom interiors. Additionally, the mixer boasts a versatile pressure and temperature rating, making it suitable for various bathroom setups. The brushed nickel finish adds a touch of luxury and sophistication to any bathroom interior, and it is designed in Australia to cater to the modern design aesthetics.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).