Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies 15mm Extended Spindles - Chrome
The Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies with 15mm Extended Spindles in Chrome features an award-winning design that is suitable for retrofit applications. It has a concealed backplate for a streamlined look and is made of durable brass construction. The 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles ensure ease of use and longevity. The wall top assembly is designed in Australia and has a high-quality finish that complements modern bathroom interiors. With a pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C, this product is supported by a 7-year warranty.
- International award-winning design for a stylish and modern bathroom look
- 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles suitable for retrofit applications
- Concealed backplate for a streamlined and clean look
- Brass construction for durability and longevity
- Supported by a 7-year warranty for peace of mind
- Designed in Australia to suit local market needs and preferences
- Durable, high-quality finish for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Minimal design to suit modern bathroom interiors and complement a variety of decor styles
- Pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa to ensure consistent water flow and pressure
- Temperature rating of 1 - 75°C for safe and comfortable use in various climates
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies with 15mm extended spindles in Chrome offer a modern and minimalist design with a durable and reliable construction. With its award-winning design and quality materials, it is a great choice for anyone looking to upgrade their bathroom fixtures. The concealed backplate and clean lines create a streamlined look that fits well with modern design aesthetics. The durable finish and ceramic disc spindles provide longevity and ease of use, while the pressure and temperature ratings ensure safe and comfortable use.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).