Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies - Chrome
The Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies in Chrome feature an award-winning, sleek design with a concealed backplate for a streamlined look. They come with 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles suitable for retrofit applications and are made of durable brass construction. These wall top assemblies have a minimal design, making them suitable for modern bathroom interiors. Additionally, they are designed in Australia and supported by a 7-year warranty, ensuring high quality and longevity. They can handle a pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C, making them suitable for a variety of plumbing systems.
- International award-winning design
- 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles suitable for retrofit applications
- Concealed backplate for streamlined look
- Brass construction for durability
- Supported by a 7 year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high quality finish
- Minimal design to suit modern bathroom interiors
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies in Chrome feature a sleek and modern design that is perfect for any contemporary bathroom. The concealed backplate provides a streamlined look and the 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles make it easy to control the water flow. The brass construction ensures durability and the high quality finish adds a touch of elegance to any bathroom. These assemblies are versatile and can be used for retrofit applications, making them a great choice for renovating or upgrading your bathroom. Additionally, they come with a 7 year warranty for added peace of mind.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).