Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies - Matte Black
Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies in Matte Black offer an International award-winning design with a minimalistic approach that perfectly suits modern bathroom interiors. The concealed backplate gives a streamlined look, and its brass construction is both durable and of high quality. It is designed in Australia with 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles, making it suitable for retrofit applications. The product is supported by a 7-year warranty, and it has a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and temperature rating of 1 - 75°C.
- International award-winning design
- 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles suitable for retrofit applications
- Concealed backplate for streamlined look
- Brass construction for durability
- Supported by a 7 year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high quality matte black finish
- Minimalist design to complement modern bathroom interiors
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C
Overall, the Phoenix Axia Wall Top Assemblies in Matte Black offer a sleek and modern design, with a concealed backplate for a clean and streamlined appearance. The 3/4 turn ceramic disc spindles allow for easy and precise control of water flow, and the durable brass construction is built to last. The matte black finish provides a contemporary and stylish touch to any bathroom, while the minimalist design ensures it will complement a range of modern decor styles. These wall top assemblies are suitable for retrofit applications, and come with a 7 year warranty for added peace of mind.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).