Phoenix Cromford Wall Top Assemblies 15mm Extended Spindles - Brushed Nickel
- ¼ turn ceramic disc spindles
- Suitable for retrofit applications
- Supported by a 7 year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high quality finish
- Matching tapware, showers and accessories to complete the look
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C
Overall, the Phoenix Cromford Wall Top Assemblies 15mm Extended Spindles in Brushed Nickel are designed to provide a high-quality and durable option for your bathroom or kitchen. The ¼ turn ceramic disc spindles ensure ease of use and longevity, while the retrofit design allows for easy installation. The assemblies are backed by a 7 year warranty and are designed in Australia, ensuring a high level of quality. The finish is brushed nickel, which complements a variety of design styles, and matching tapware, showers, and accessories are available to complete the look. With a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and temperature rating of 1 - 75°C, these assemblies are suitable for a wide range of applications.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).