Phoenix Builders Ivy Double Towel Rail 760mm - Chrome
The Phoenix Builders Ivy Double Towel Rail in Chrome offers both functionality and style for any bathroom space. It comes with two rails, providing ample space to hang multiple towels at once. The towel rail is available in both 760mm and 900mm lengths, catering to different bathroom sizes. The product is supported by a 7-year warranty, giving customers peace of mind. The durable, high-quality chrome finish ensures that the towel rail looks great for years to come. The versatile design of the Phoenix Builders Ivy range ensures that the towel rail matches any bathroom interior. Matching tapware, showers, and accessories are available to complete the look, making it easy to coordinate your bathroom design.
- Double towel rail design for increased hanging space
- 760mm rail length
- Supported by a 7 year warranty
- Durable, high quality finish
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior
- Matching tapware, showers and accessories to complete the look
Overall, the Phoenix Builders Ivy Double Towel Rail in Chrome is a stylish and functional addition to any bathroom. With its double rail design and 760mm length, it offers ample hanging space for multiple towels. The durable and high quality finish ensures it will withstand daily use, and the versatile design makes it easy to coordinate with other bathroom fixtures and accessories. Backed by a 7 year warranty, this towel rail is a reliable and long-lasting choice for any bathroom renovation or upgrade.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).