Phoenix Nx Orli Rail Shower - Chrome
The Phoenix Nx Orli Rail Shower in Chrome features an international award-winning design with patented HydroSense® spray technology, providing an exceptional showering experience. The shower fits onto existing 1/2″ water inlet and comes with durable brass components, supported by a lifetime warranty. The handpiece features low-profile nozzles for easy cleaning, and a brass slider for handpiece height adjustment. The flexible hose has a concealed connection and is easy to clean. The overall style is sleek and modern, designed in Australia to complement any bathroom decor.
- International award-winning design with HydroSense® spray technology for a comfortable and immersive shower experience
- Fits onto existing 1/2″ water inlet for easy installation
- Brass components ensure durability and longevity of the product
- Supported by a lifetime warranty for added peace of mind
- Single function handpiece with low-profile nozzles for easy cleaning
- Easy to operate brass slider for handpiece height adjustment to cater to different user preferences
- Designed in Australia, offering quality assurance and innovative designs
- Easy-clean, smooth flexible hose with concealed connection for a sleek and minimalistic look
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa, ensuring optimal water flow for a refreshing shower experience
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C, providing a comfortable and safe shower temperature range
Overall, the Phoenix Nx Orli Rail Shower in Chrome boasts a modern and sophisticated design with its HydroSense® technology and brass components. The handpiece height can be easily adjusted with the brass slider, and the low-profile nozzles and easy-clean hose make it simple to maintain. With its durable construction and lifetime warranty, this shower rail system provides both functionality and peace of mind for the user.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).