Phoenix Nx Orli Twin Shower - Chrome
The Phoenix Nx Orli Twin Shower in Chrome features an award-winning design with patented HydroSense® spray technology for a luxurious shower experience. It can be easily installed onto existing 1/2″ plumbing and comes with a built-in rotary diverter to switch from the overhead shower to the handpiece. The brass components ensure product longevity and are supported by a lifetime warranty. The easy-to-operate brass slider allows for handpiece height adjustment, and the smooth flexible hose with concealed connection ensures easy cleaning. Overall, the design is sleek and modern, perfect for any contemporary bathroom.
- International award-winning design with patented HydroSense® spray technology
- Top water inlet fits onto existing 1/2" plumbing for easy installation
- Built-in rotary diverter allows for easy switching between overhead shower and handpiece
- Durable brass components ensure product longevity
- Supported by a lifetime warranty for added peace of mind
- Easy to operate brass slider allows for effortless handpiece height adjustment
- Designed in Australia with high-quality materials
- Easy-clean, smooth flexible hose with concealed connection for a sleek appearance
- Pressure Rating 150 - 500kPa ensures consistent water flow
- Temperature Rating 1 - 75°C for safe and comfortable showering
Overall, the Phoenix Nx Orli Twin Shower in Chrome is a stylish and functional addition to any bathroom. Its award-winning design with HydroSense® spray technology ensures an enjoyable shower experience, while the built-in diverter and easy-to-operate slider provide versatility and convenience. The durable brass components and lifetime warranty guarantee longevity, while the smooth flexible hose and concealed connection add to the sleek and modern appearance. The pressure and temperature ratings ensure consistent and safe showering.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).