Phoenix Teel Basin Mixer - Matte Black
The Phoenix Teel Basin Mixer in Matte Black boasts a durable brass construction, a 25mm ceramic cartridge with a 15 year warranty, and a recessed aerator for a streamlined look. Designed in Australia, this mixer has a versatile design to suit any bathroom interior, with a pressure rating of 150 - 500kPa and a temperature rating of 1 - 75°C. The overall style is sleek and modern, with a focus on simplicity and functionality.
- Recessed aerator for a sleek and streamlined look.
- Made of high-quality brass for durability and longevity.
- Comes with a 25mm ceramic cartridge that has a 15-year warranty.
- Designed in Australia to meet Australian standards.
- Features a durable and high-quality finish.
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior.
- Has a pressure rating of 150-500kPa and a temperature rating of 1-75°C.
Overall, the Phoenix Teel Basin Mixer in Matte Black combines both functionality and style. Its recessed aerator gives it a modern and minimalistic appearance while its brass construction and ceramic cartridge with a 15-year warranty ensures its long-lasting durability. The mixer's versatile design allows it to seamlessly blend in with any bathroom interior, while its pressure and temperature ratings make it suitable for various water systems.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).