Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 250mm Curved - Chrome
The Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 250mm Curved - Chrome is a beautifully designed and versatile bathroom accessory. Made with brass construction, it comes with a screw-on spout and is supported by a 7-year warranty. This wall basin outlet is designed in Australia and has a durable, high-quality finish that can withstand the test of time. It has a pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C. The curved design of the spout adds a touch of elegance to any bathroom, and the 250mm spout reach allows for easy access to water. Overall, this wall basin outlet is a stylish and practical addition to any bathroom interior.
- Screw on spout for easy installation
- Available in both basin and bath options to match other fixtures in the bathroom
- Brass construction ensures durability and longevity of the product
- Comes with a 7 year warranty for added peace of mind
- Designed in Australia with a focus on functionality and style
- Durable, high quality finish for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior
- Pressure Rating of 150 - 500kPa and Temperature Rating of 1 - 75°C ensure compatibility with a wide range of plumbing systems
Overall, the Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 250mm Curved in Chrome is a functional and stylish addition to any bathroom. With its versatile design and durable construction, it can be seamlessly integrated with a range of different bathroom styles. The screw on spout allows for easy installation and the high-quality finish ensures that it is easy to maintain and clean. The product is designed in Australia and comes with a 7 year warranty for added peace of mind. The pressure and temperature ratings ensure that it can be used with a wide range of plumbing systems, making it a versatile and practical choice for any bathroom renovation or new build project.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).