Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 200mm - Chrome
The Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 200mm is a sleek and stylish option for your bathroom. Its screw-on spout makes it easy to install, while its brass construction ensures durability and longevity. The 7-year warranty provided by Phoenix further reinforces the quality of the product. Designed in Australia, the Wall Basin Outlet has a versatile design that can suit any bathroom interior. The pressure and temperature rating of the product allows for it to function well in a range of settings. The chrome finish on the outlet gives it a clean and modern look that can seamlessly integrate into any bathroom aesthetic. Overall, the Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 200mm is a reliable and stylish option for those looking for a practical and visually pleasing addition to their bathroom.
- Wall mounted outlet with 200mm projection
- Suitable for use with a variety of basin designs
- Easy to install with screw-on spout
- Made of solid brass construction ensuring durability and longevity
- Supported by a 7-year warranty for added peace of mind
- Designed in Australia with a versatile design that complements any bathroom interior
- Durable, high-quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C for optimal performance
Overall, the Phoenix Vivid Wall Basin Outlet 200mm - Chrome is a sleek and functional solution for any bathroom. Its wall-mounted design allows for more counter space and provides a modern and clean look. The screw-on spout and solid brass construction ensure that it is both easy to install and built to last. Its versatile design can complement any bathroom interior, and the durable chrome finish is easy to clean and maintain. With a pressure rating of 150-500kPa and temperature rating of 1-75°C, this wall basin outlet is built to perform.
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within a 1-5 working day delivery time slot, note that Australian made products can take up to 2-4 weeks. Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are as well as your location. In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
Delivery charges are for one man delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our Sydney stores, saving you from additional delivery charges.
1. During checkout, select "Free pick up in store" .
2. After your order is placed, you will receive an "order received email" with your "order number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
3. Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection"
4. Bring your "order number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
5. Collect your purchase(s).
You are by Australian Consumer Law, covered for your products should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply).